Tuesday 27 June 2017

GAUCHO CHIMICHURRI

This is amazing the Gaucho Cowboys do know how to cook meat and serve with a fabulous vinegar and olive oil dressing that sets of the flavour of the meat this is now my mums favourite sauce with roast lamb, no more mint sauce, its Chimichurri all the way, well until I find make up or another new recipe!

Making time 5 minutes 


Ingredients 
(Serves 4)

1 bunch flat leaf parsley chopped
4 tbsp fresh chopped oregano
2 cloves garlic grated
150ml olive oil cold pressed
50ml white, red, apple or balsamic wine vinegar 
Pinch sea salt
Pinch black pepper

You can blitz this in a food processor which is easier for me to push a button but I much prefer to get my mum to hand chop really finely as I feel there is a better flavour and texture than a blitzed texture, this is so good on meats and fresh salads too.

No comments:

Post a Comment