Saturday 8 December 2018

HOT DOG PARTY

What a great way to celebrate my 17th birthday with a Posh Hot Dog party, local free range outdoor reared pork made in to pork and apple Happy Sausages, home made brioche Hot dog buns and for the fixings see my menu!


My Posh Hot Dog Menu
Me and mum learnt all about Hot Dog history, how the German immigrants in America served a sausage called a dachshund in a bun then a famous cartoonist for a paper drew a sketch of the hot dog and as the story goes he wasn’t sure how to spell dachshund so he drew the dachshund dog in a bun and Ta-Da the term hot dog was coined!  Also we learnt that 18th July is National Hot Dog Day too.


Menu
My Hot Dog history lesson continues as I learnt that each state has their own iconic Hot Dog Recipe so I put my favourite on my Posh Hot Dog party menu, the create your own fixings were fried onions, chilli beef, cheese, bacon, sauerkraut, jalapeƱos, dill pickles, raw onion, mayo, chipotle mayo, tomato ketchup, hot dog mustard and Coney Island Beavers Mustard.


My Bacon and stripes hot dog.


Menu selection, my favourite is the chilli dog and cheese, even better with mac n cheese!


Loving my hot dog stand, mum almost gave in a brought me a full on street hot dog selling cart ! 


Theses retro fun hot dog cartons were great on the day as lots of my teenage friends wanted to load up their dogs and go back in to the man cave for pool and gaming, so these were a cool container.


Awesome Corn Dogs
These are my favourite too sausage on a stick!  What’s not to love fabulous corn bread coated franks with a mustard dip!


No comments:

Post a Comment