Tuesday 13 August 2019

KING OSCARS HOT SAUCE

I’m working on taking my Hot Sauce brand commercial and have with the help of my team decided to brand my name and my personality King Oscar!  My hot sauce label is now in the hands of the designers with all of my input and I can’t wait to see the first draft.

I’ve now got a web design team on board to help my with my e-commerce web site and Amazon Pantry, then next I’m registering my food premises and got lots of food labelling and health and hygiene courses to pass then it’s the legal stuff like insurance and staff and I will be in production! 

This painting that my artist friend teddy_salad_art (instagram and facebook) painted as a folk art of me is the inspiration for my Hot Sauce label and my King Oscar brand, watch out here I come ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment