Monday 17 October 2016

MEET MY GOATS

How fabulous is this, I finally have my two pet goats, I have been asking for goats for the last couple of years but there was a concern of escapees and mischievous fun, and as we don't live on my farm mum and dad were not convinced it would work out well.  Well recently I was super brave and as a surprise mum and dad got me two Boer Goats called Tullah and Jack, I am so thrilled to have them and they are great.

.

I am teaching my goats to walk on a lead so I can take them for a walk around the farm and for handling them as they will need brushing and feet trimming so it is important they are friendly.


This was arrival day and I went with mum and dad to pick up Tullah and Jack and take them back to the farm where they spent two days in a holding pen so that the other sheep would get used to them being there and just in case they had any germs!  


That is Tullah she is the mischievous one !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment